Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Switching Gears…or direction

A few posts back, I previewed a chapter from my latest project “Perfect Planning”. As a matter of fact, I did quite a posts about the story, including posts from the character’s point of view.

Oops…

That is not the direction that we are going on. After going through my stories and how far I still have to go with “Perfect Planning”, I decided to go with a story that was already done.

This story that I’m going to be coming out with next I feel is very relevant to today’s current events and it’s something that I’ve been working on for a few years now. Right now, I’m in the critiquing stage, but I’ll be doing the same thing that I did with my other story. I’ll post a preview chapter and do the posts in their point view and all that good stuff.

I’m very excited for this change and I hope that you are as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.