Saturday, April 24, 2010

New blog, new start

So, I'm starting yet another blog. I have to so that i can keep up with all the random thoughts that race through my head, overwhelming at times. All times, but that's not so bad. This is going to be my journal of writing and trying to get published. If you'll remember, i had one on yahoo, but when they did away with Yahoo 360, i lost it. So, we're going to be starting again. I'm back on the writing wagon, not that i ever really fell off. I was just kinda...hanging onto the back, trying desperately not to get thrown as it bumped along the trail to completion. Now I'm back, hopefully on more solid ground. Or at least more realistic ground.

Feels good to be stretching myself thin again. What was i thinking, trying to slow down. That's what sleep is for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.