Monday, May 3, 2010

Book trailer-Willow

The story itself is part of a trilogy I've been working on for quite a while. The premise is that a family of witches, long standing in the community has been cursed. The curse goes back to ancient times and the family has forgotten it's existence, but not the repercussions if they don't follow through on it. Sounds complicated? Well it is. The first book involves a lesbian couple and I had a bit of fun writing it. I was in the middle of having it critiqued by my wonderful partner, but then i started to move, didn't move, but never picked it back up. It's a long book, so i don't blame her for not wanting to get back into it. I hope that we do though, because I'd really like to see this book and the whole series finished. At the moment, I'm in book two of the trilogy, but it's not coming as easily as this one did. We'll talk about that another day. .
This video is already up on the website, but I've decided that i would like to put it here as well, for those moments when you just want to watch and not scroll

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.