Monday, July 12, 2010

Making time...

Sometimes…my brain moves to quick for me. All these stories, banging around in my head, demanding that I put them on paper. I would…but my fingers don’t move that quick and my attention needs to center on the maximum of two stories at a time. Three if one is in critique. That’s my max. But my brain…damn thing…keeps telling me to put all the others one paper. Just a paragraph here…another one there…until I’m working on fifteen stories at once with no clear end in sight. Drives me crazy. ‘Cause I wanna do it. I want to put all the stories in my head on paper, finish all the plot lines that I started, and fill in all the empty spaces that beg to be filled. Alas…I cannot.

With a business to run and a job to work, I just don’t have the time I wish I had. My mother told me that I have to many things going on and something’s gotta give. I don’t think so. I just need to prioritize things in my life, put them in an order that makes sense to me and try to stick with it. Shouldn’t be too hard…right.

How do you keep on top of things? Let me know, I might use the tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.