Monday, April 25, 2011

Finished

So the other day I finally finished critiquing one of my stories. The rush is always the same when you finally finish a piece of work you’ve poured your heart into. To put that final dot on the page, type THE END and save it all. Sure, there is still some work to do, a few touches here and there, but the meat of it, the main course is done. I feel good about it, happy to see that story put to bed. Now, I can move onto other things.

I still have lots of stories to go, working on a big one right now. But that’s okay. My mind seems to be suffering from ADHD, so I can get a bunch of things done and it seems like it took no time at all.

Okay, that was exaggerating but it’s how I feel.

So, I may make a video for this latest book, post it on here and see what people think. Need to get to work on finding photos and some ideas on what I want. Put the synopsis up with the video so people get an idea of what’s going on.

Time to celebrate!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.