Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New day

It seems that I am back in the saddle again with writing. I took a bit of time for me, to see where things were going and how I felt about them. Truth be told, as much as I lament when I’m writing about how hard it is and how difficult I find it to write, I NEED to write. It’s in me and I can not get away from it. Since picking the pen back up a few days ago, I’ve gotten several chapters down and I’m back on my roll.

I think though, that I’m going to try and self-publish. I realize that my writing style is bit…off the norm and that’s okay. I wouldn’t change it even if I could. So, once I get a of $$ saved, I’m going to get some copyediting done and plunge right in. Should be fun and exciting. I just need some plans on how to market.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.