Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Review

I should really turn on my notifications or something in Amazon. I had a review on “You Can Always Go Home” and I didn’t even know it. EEEk!!!!

So, I’m not sure if this is okay or not, but I’m going to post it anyway.

“This is the first time that I've read anything by this author and I'm glad I took a chance. She did an excellent job developing the plot and the characters - so much so that I thoroughly disliked Alexina. To say she was annoying and too wishy-washy is putting it mildly. However, kudos to the author for getting me so engaged and invested in the characters. The story had a nice pace and refreshingly was without typos - excellent editing. I would highly recommend this read and I will definitely add Ms. Rogers to my watch list.”

By Katiebell

I have to say, I’m flattered. And very appreciative that this woman to the time to write this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.