Monday, January 13, 2014

Whoot whoot!

I have published another story on Amazon. This time it’s a short story, titled “A Secret’s Hunter

935fef6c-7f0c-4a0f-af11-5ae2d1e4a107

Don’t you love the Cover? Click it to go to the page in amazon

A nice little blurb to wet your appetite:

Alan is immortal, born in a time of mistrust and hatred. Even now, hundreds of years later, there are those that despise him and hunt him as a freak of nature, an experiment.
Now, as a behind the scenes CEO of a medical research company, he is on the brink of changing history, when in walks the woman of his dreams, Josceline. Everything he could want in a woman and he’s finally ready to pursue her. Only trouble is, someone is watching him, threatening to tear down his carefully built façade.
Can he protect her and keep his secrets safe?

Very excited at this piece of news. It just got old, waiting for someone to want to publish my story’s, to get the green light from some publishing company with no face. Doing it on my own feels better and I’m more in control. Though I don’t have the PR backing, it’s okay. I can do this

I also have an Author Page live on www.Amazon.com if you want to check me out:

https://www.amazon.com/author/desireerogers

It’s not done yet, (the page) but I’m working it slowly and surely.

This is going to be a fun ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.