Monday, May 31, 2010

Plot issues

I’ve got a story in mind. One that seems to be consuming me in every way. Sounds dramatic, but I’m a writer. Everything I do will be dramatic. I just need some help in setting up the whole hero meets heroine. It’s in a genre that I have little to no experience with and I’m stuck. I can see the sex clearly, that’s a no brainer. I can see the issues that arise between the main characters. It’s not going to be a novel. More like a novella or short story. Nothing to in depth, just enough to get you going. I can even see the ending in all its glory and beautiful splendor. But I’m stuck with the beginning. I have some of the start ready, but I can’t see how I get from the heroes to the heroine.

Essentially, I’m missing the first three chapters. How does that work?

Alright, let’s get down to the issue. I’m working on a ménage relationship. It’s something that I’ve been dreaming out (yes, dreaming) for a minute. I want to put it on paper. I just need to figure out how to get the ball rolling.

I may have to do research. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.